Partner & Participant Promise
MY PATH Partner Promise
- We promise to provide safe, professional quality programming.
- We promise to always demonstrate respect to participants, families, and administration.
- We promise to provide opportunities for all participants, regardless of skill level, to engage in activities.
- We promise to improve the health and well-being of all participants.
- We promise to evaluate progress and communicate regularly with families.
- We promise to meet or exceed the learning outcomes necessary for the physical education, fine arts and health education requirements outlined by the Alberta Education curriculum.
- We promise to make learning fun!
My PATH Participant Promise
- I promise to participate in all activities provided by the My PATH Program and to demonstrate a willingness to try and to cooperate to maintain the cohesiveness of the class.
- I promise to commit to my academic pursuits.
- I promise to always respect myself, my peers, my teachers and coaches, as well as the spaces and equipment provided.
- I promise to use words of encouragement and support towards myself and my peers.
- I promise to accept and embrace challenges as they help me learn and grow.
- I promise to come to each class on time and fully prepared for the activity.
- I promise to use caution and always conduct myself in a safe manner. I will not use equipment or perform an activity without proper supervision and permission from my instructor.
- I promise to have fun, and provide feedback to my instructors.
- I promise to look after my equipment, supplies, and maintain a tidy area. I also promise to participate in the clean-up efforts required after some activities.