Learn Everywhere. Fuel Your Passion.
Outdoor Pursuits will emphasize the health benefits of outdoor, active living for children and youth through enriched experiences in sport, environmental education, outdoor recreational activities and land-based learning.
Registration Is Now Open for 2022-23 School Year! Call Connections For Learning School at 780-963-0507 for more information. Register by July 15, 2022.
- Open for K-9 Parkland School Division students who attend Wabamun, Duffield, Entwistle, Tomahawk, CFL Home School Program, or Virtual Learning
- Program Cost: $100/month per student
- Program Activities including hands-on learning experiences in the areas of recreational sport and fitness, outdoor adventure, land-based learning, farming, and life skill learning.
- Activity locations will include on-site at designated schools as well as off-site at community partner locations in Stony Plain, Wabamun, Evansburg, Entwistle, and Parkland County
- Students will be combined by grade level and by partner school (Duffield and Wabamun/Entwistle and Tomahawk)
- Program will run Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and will follow the PSD school calendar
- Transportation to and from off-site locations will be provided
- Core academics will be scheduled in the mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays for all students so My PATH participants will not miss any core subject time
- Contact Wabamun, Duffield, Tomahawk or Entwistle school offices, or Connections For Learning School
Please find Printable Brochure on our Documents PAGE