My PATH is a community partnership program based at Connections for Learning that offers students a diverse blend of health and wellness activities to compliment the core academic schedule. My PATH is open to students in Grades 1-9 who meet the program criteria.
This unique program of choice offers students enhanced opportunities in physical education, arts, technology and health programming. Students can choose from three CFL program options to fill the core academic portion of their schedule. The My PATH Program is based at the main CFL campus and runs each school day afternoon.
The program focuses on these key areas to support the development of healthy, engaged lifelong learners:
- Physical Activity and Recreational Sport
- Outdoor Adventure and Nature-Based Learning
- Fine and Performance Arts
- Nutrition and Healthy Behaviours
- Citizenship and Volunteerism
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
Please note: My PATH is offered to families at a cost of $250 per month per student. Funding opportunities are available for families who meet the financial criteria.